Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

11.1p issue with unnecessary scrollbars (showcase only?)

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample (v11.1p_2018-01-14, GC63, Win10, FullHD). For me, on open in Tahoe or Enterprise, it shows an unnecessary horizontal scrollbar.
    If you move the sample-selection splitpane a litte bit or if you restart the sample with the "Try it" button, the horizontal scrollbar is gone.

This does not happen in the respective SmartGWT sample (same build date), but here the vertical scrollbar isn't fully visible.
    SmartClient: SmartGWT:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SmartClient.png Views:	2 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	251215 Click image for larger version  Name:	SmartGWT.png Views:	2 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	251216
    Best regards
    Blama
    Attached Files

This should be fixed for SmartClient 11.1p and newer releases in the nightly builds dated 2018-02-02 and beyond.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this is fixed in SmartClient showcase for me, but not in the SmartGWT(!) showcase (both v11.1p_2018-02-02).
      There the lower end of the scrollbar is still not visible.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

The second issue you mention appears to not always reproduce, but we're looking into it.

Comment

The second issue appears to be a problem with the SGWT Showcase itself, and shouldn't affect any SGWT apps.

Comment

The second issue, affecting only the SGWT Showcases, should be resolved now as you can see using your link to the public deployments.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see that this looks good now in the showcase using v11.1p_2018-02-07.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X