Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

invalidateCache() in grouped ListGrid does not re-apply Hilites

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this modified sample (v11.1p_2018-01-29). As you can see, the Hilites disappear on click of "Invalidate Cache" and are not re-applied when the data arrives.
    If you click "Invalidate Cache" the Hilites are visible a short time until the data for the 2nd "Invalidate Cache" arrives, then they are invisible again.
    I'd expect to the Hilites to be present all the time.

Also, a bit minor, after click on "Invalidate Cache" the ListGrid moves visibly, as the groupingRow changes its height.

This only happens if the ListGrid is grouped. Ungrouped ListGrids work as expected. The same issue is happening in my Application.

Click image for larger version  Name:	InvalidateCache does not reapply Hilites.gif Views:	1 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	251505

Code:
    isc.ListGrid.create({
        ID:"dsListGrid",
        autoFetchData: true,
        dataSource: "supplyItem",
        groupByField: "category",
        sortByGroupFirst: true,
        sortField: "itemName",
        groupByMaxRecords: 4000,
        hilites: [
            {
                cssText: "color:#FF0000;",
                criteria: {
                    fieldName: "unitCost",
                    operator: "lessThan",
                    value: 5
                }
            }]
    });

isc.IButton.create({
        ID: "Button",
        title:"Invalidate Cache",
        click:"dsListGrid.invalidateCache()"
    });

isc.VLayout.create({
        width: "100%",
        height: "50%",
        membersMargin: 15,
        members: [ dsListGrid, Button]
    });
    Best regards
    Blama

This will be fixed back to SC 10.1p in nightly builds dated 2018-02-01 and beyond

Comment

Hi Isomrophic,

I can see that the main issue is fixed in v11.1p_2018-02-01. The Grouping row itself has the issue that it changes it's size on hover and that the Hilite get only applied after hover. This is related to the issue reported here yesterday.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

We see the second issue you mention, concerning rollover and row height, but it doesn't appear to be related to invalidateCache() - it's present immediately after the initial draw of the grouped grid, and reproducible by scrolling the affected rows away and back. We'll look into it.

Comment

The second problem you mentioned was a syntax issue with CSS, and has been also addressed back to SC 10.1p. It will be resolved in the nightly builds dated 2018-02-03 and beyond.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is fixed in v11.1p_2018-02-05.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Working...
            X