Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Cube grid facets end with ellipsis in newer versions

Hi Isomophic,

We were using version of 6.1p20170630 and Enterprise as skin style.

Facets in cube grid ended with ellipsis (dots ...) in newer version. Where as this is not a default feature in old versions 4.1p20160711. I have attached some screen shots which shows the issue exaclty.

Could you please let us know how can we fix this issue in newer version ? Can we have mechanism/method to disable it ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	cubegrid facet ellipsis.jpg Views:	2 Size:	33.7 KB ID:	252554
    Attached Files

This is done via standard CSS, so you can simply alter the CSS styles if you don't like it.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I still could not be able to fix this issue by alter the CSS style. It will be really great if you can provide with an example or details further to fix in cube grid.

I noticed that in smartclient (https://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt...cube_analytics) it self have ellipsis enabled by default as in below snapshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ellipsis_smart_client.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	252767

Thanks

Comment

The CSS involved is text-overflow:ellipsis. Remove this or override it via standard CSS techniques.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I tried to remove 'text-overflow:ellipsis' by override with "text-overflow: none !important;" AND " text-overflow: clip !important" at class="rowHeader". But any of the options not worked for me.

when I inspect element I see some <div id="isc_JA"> is having ellipsis enabled by default (at element.style). please find below screenshot.

Could you please tell us how to disable ellipsis feature ? How to override 'element.style' with "text-overflow: clip" instead of text-overflow: ellipsis ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	ellipsis_in_div_tag.JPG Views:	1 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	252882
          Last edited by dastagiri89; 19 Apr 2018, 07:07.

Comment

You can try the following CSS selector:
            Code:
                td[class*="rowHeader"] div, td[class*="cell" i] div {
                    text-overflow:clip !important;
                }
            However, we just added a new property showEllipsisWhenClipped to handle this issue, which can be set at ListGrid or ListGridField level, and it should be present in the latest nightly build dated April 26.

Regards
            Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
            X