Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Error SQL Browser - Only specific tables

Hello,

First of all I am testing SmartClient to use maybe in a productive envioment.
    The first steps are very easy and well documented but now I am stucked with a problem thats makes no sense to me.

I set a Connection to a SQL Server (2016) and I can also browse with the integrated SQL Browser to the different tables and see the data
    except three tables (same database). If I click to those tables I get an error:

java.sql.SQLException: Falsche Syntax in der Nähe des USER-Schlüsselworts.
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:368)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2820)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2258)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:632)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQLQuery(JtdsStatement.java:477)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeQuery(JtdsStatement.java:1304)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:208)
    at com.isomorphic.sql.SQLDataSource.executeWindowedSelect(SQLDataSource.java:2492)
    at com.isomorphic.sql.SQLDataSource.SQLExecute(SQLDataSource.java:1755)
    at com.isomorphic.sql.SQLDataSource.processRequest(SQLDataSource.java:439)
    at com.isomorphic.sql.SQLDataSource.executeFetch(SQLDataSource.java:384)
    at com.isomorphic.datasource.DataSource.execute(DataSourc<br><br>...(3908 bytes truncated - set isc.RPCManager.maxErrorMessageLength >

Hi DaveS,

start by having a look at the server log - it will contain the SQL statement. Perhaps you can find out the actual problem copying that statement and running it in you DB script runner (SQL Developer for Oracle, Query Analyzer(? not sure anymore) for SQL Server.

As the log you show includes "executeWindowedSelect", perhaps the issue is with the form of ROWNUM / LIMIT used to limit the number of results? If so, there is a setting in server.properties, that controls this behavior.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Thank you. It works now.

Comment

Working...
      X