Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

CubeGrid not found error

Hi

I was trying the CubeGrid (advanced) from the showcase examples just for testing it (the code is an exact copy of the example), but it can not seem to find CubeGrid (error says isc.CubeGrid undefined). Below are my includes:

<SCRIPT>window.isomorphicDir='isomorphic/';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Core.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='Core';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Foundation.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='Foundation';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Containers.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='Containers';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Grids.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='Grids';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_Forms.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='Forms';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/system/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>isc._lastModule='DataBinding';</SCRIPT>
    <SCRIPT SRC=isomorphic/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js></SCRIPT>

Am I missing something? I am not sure about the version, but I think I downloaded it last December. Should I download a newer version? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @devg,

the showcase is loading ISC_Analytics.js as well. I'm pretty sure you are missing that one.
    See here. I never tried it, but can see that the file is included in the eval download.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post
      Hi @devg,

the showcase is loading ISC_Analytics.js as well. I'm pretty sure you are missing that one.
      See here. I never tried it, but can see that the file is included in the eval download.

Best regards
      Blama
      Hi

I am using the LGPL version and for some reason Analytics.js is not in it. Does that mean it can not be used without license? My trial period is expired.

Thanks

Dev

Comment

Hi,

that does not make sense, see here. Either you are using LGPL, which is free and does not have a trial period, or you are using (Enterprise) Eval, which has a trial period, but also analytics module.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Looks like the Analytics module/Data Cube is separately licensed. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X