Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

11.1p / 12.0p sample warning

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample in 11.1p and 12.0p (current nightly).

Developer console entry:
    Code:
    15:16:34.772:XRP0:WARN:DynamicForm:isc_DynamicForm_1:[Class RadioGroupItem] form item defined with no 'name' property - Value cannot be validated and will not be saved. To explicitly exclude a form item from the set of values to be saved, set 'shouldSaveValue' to false for this item.
    Best regards
    Blama

The same happens here (11.1p / 12.0p):
    Code:
    16:13:13.086:XRP3:WARN:DynamicForm:isc_DynamicForm_2:[Class SpinnerItem] form item defined with no 'name' property - Value cannot be validated and will not be saved. To explicitly exclude a form item from the set of values to be saved, set 'shouldSaveValue' to false for this item.
    Best regards
    Blama

Comment

The same happens here in 12.0p:

Code:
      16:16:14.817:XRP6:WARN:DynamicForm:form:[Class SelectItem] form item defined with no 'name' property - Value cannot be validated and will not be saved. To explicitly exclude a form item from the set of values to be saved, set 'shouldSaveValue' to false for this item.
      Best regards
      Blama

Comment

The same happens here (11.1p / 12.0p):

11.1p Developer console entry:
        Code:
        *16:45:18.566:XRP7:WARN:SearchForm:employeeSearchForm:[Class PickTreeItem] form item defined with no 'name' property - Value cannot be validated and will not be saved. To explicitly exclude a form item from the set of values to be saved, set 'shouldSaveValue' to false for this item.
        Best regards
        Blama

Comment

These should be addressed back to the SC 11.1p branch (or as appropriate) in the nightly builds dated 2018-08-29.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is resolved in 11.1p/12.0p in the samples I linked using the current nightly.
            I saw it also in other samples (e.g. here), but I assume it can stay the way it it, as it seems to be a minor warning.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Working...
            X