Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Click event being performed by touchend in mobile mode

Hello! In my system, I have a page which all the lib ISC is loaded and some click events (like show/hide menu). I noticed that since ISC is being used, all click events are called twice. For example: an button for show and hide menu, but when i click, it immediately show AND hide. I noticed that it only occurs when the ISC lib is loaded, tested without it and works fine.
    I've been debugging the code, setting a breakpoint exactly where my function is called and it's being called twice: default click (OK) and for some reason isc eventHandler touchEnd is calling this again, so that's why my menu shows and immediately hides.
    According to this, is there a way to disable/manipulate when to catch those EventHandlers? I'll upload some screenshots.

Thanks!

--EDIT
    also, this only occurs in mobile mode
    Attached Files
    Last edited by joaovirgili; 10 Sep 2018, 08:45.

You've not provided even basic information such as the version and date of SmartClient that you have installed. What browser and OS are you using? Take a look at the "What are my options for support?" link in our FAQ.

Can this issue be reproduced by modifying one of our Showcase samples? We don't see any problem on touch platforms ourselves, so you'll need to provide some sample code or some way for us to reproduce it.

Comment

Version v12.0p_2018-05-22 (2018-05-22)
      Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 64 bits
      Last edited by joaovirgili; 11 Sep 2018, 09:47.

Comment

So, i made a little sample (without backend) that it's occuring, i will upload the files.
        It's just an HTML and JS.
        HTML is loading all the smartclient scripts and contains a DIV where i add a click event (just a function to print in console) in Javascript file.
        In Desktop mode, when i click it prints one (OK), but while in mobile mode it prints twice. To make it more visible, i'm using a variable called "i" to save the number of clicks.

obs: you must reload the page after switching to mobile mode.

I will also upload prints to comprove it.

Attached Files

Comment

Before reporting a bug you should try updating to the latest patch build for your release. There was a recent fix in this area and the sample you provided behaves as expected for us, on both iPhone and Android.

Comment

Okay, i'm updating. What's the best way to know when a new version is released? I'm using LGPL license

Comment

You're on the current release, but patches are released on a (potentially) daily basis. Check here for the latest patch for SC 12.0p LGPL.

Comment

I downloaded the latest and it's working fine. Is there something like patch notes where i can see the changes?

Comment

Working...
                X