Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p Workflow / Process samples missing

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed Workflow / Processes a long time ago in the docs. Unfortunately there is no sample in either the SmartClient or SmartGWT showcase.
    Also the editions comparison chart does not list it, even though it seems it should get its own section there, as it is only available in Pro+ per the LoadingOptionalModules docs.

I assume this could be used to build a multi-page configuration dialog with "Next"..."Next"..."Next"..."Finish" and subpages depending on selections(?).

Can you add an example of this to the showcases? It once again might be a feature that is very powerful, but where even an interested developer does not know about it, as it is not demoed.

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

The Workflow system is really a target for visual tools, as such, there's no quick way to build a sample showing how to use it.

However, we do plan to roll out some visual tools that *produce* Workflows, and at that point, samples will be necessary so that developers can understand and modify the workflows produced by tools.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

OK, thanks for the fast answer. I'll wait for it then.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Working...
      X