Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Mobile Skin and Window object (smartclient 12)

Hello,

I am using smartclient with a mobile skin since the version it became available.

On the last version (12) whenever i create a window (modal or not) it does not get drawn. The object is created (i can console log it) and all the properties seem there but the window itsself is not visible. After some investigation, i figured that the property "opacity" in the css of this skin was set to 0 .

By cross checking with the previous smartclient version, i saw that it was set to 1. By changing its value to 1, the windows now appear normally.

The question is, why was this set to 0? Am i missing something? Was it intentionally set to 0 to avoid something ?

Or was it just a bug that should get fixed in later version?

By figuring this out, i need to see if i need to change the way my UI works (because having a window pop up would cause other problems - please point them out) or if i can leave the change i did and continue with my project.

Thank you in advance,
    Manos

We’re not sure what style you’re referring to as you didn’t specify a line, but we would not recommend using the Mobile skin, as it represents the appearance of older iOS, which is no longer in common use. The default skin “Tahoe” is both more appropriate and more efficient, especially for mobile devices.

Comment

Working...
    X