Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with JavaMail and <to>-addresses in .ds.xml mail-tags

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm having a problem with mail adresses JavaMail can not handle, like ABC, jun. <abcjun@test.com>. Here I get an error saying "Local address contains control or whitespace".
    I checked what the toString() in InternetAddress.java does and it seems that an address can/should look like this: "ABC, jun." <abcjun@test.com> (with quotes).
    But using it like this, I get this error: Missing '"'

My question now is how do you call JavaMail for the value of the <to> tag inside a <mail>-tag in .ds.xml (using 12.0p)?
    Perhaps this way I can find out, how my email-address with a friendly name should look like.

Best regards
    Blama

We'll have one of our developers take a look and get back to you, but to expedite the process can you share the relevant snippet of your .ds.xml file as you currently have it (and with the variation you've tried to get quoting working)? Probably easiest to just share the contents of the <mail> block for the relevant OperationBinding

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

We end up doing:

Code:
      new InternetAddress(address)
      Please do share what you have.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thank you. I'll try to see what the correct syntax is then - it seems to be our task then to provide the data in the format JavaMail expects/accepts.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Working...
        X