height:"100%",
    			backgroundRepeat: "no-repeat",			
    			appImgDir:"../images/",
    		    backgroundImage:"mycontent.jpg",		
    			members:[]	
    		})	
    	]
    });
    I had the problem that my application doesn't show anything in Firefox 3. IE and Firefox 2 worked well.

Finally I figured out that the ID "content" collides with something in Firefox 3.
    Firebug throws following error:

Code:
    setting a property that has only a getter
    addGlobalID()([HLayout ID:content] ns=Object ID=content height=400 width=100%, undefined, undefined)ISC_Core.js (Linie 176)
    draw()(Object ID=content height=400 width=100%, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined)ISC_Core.js (Linie 1713)
    completeCreation()(Object ID=content height=400 width=100%, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined)ISC_Core.js (Linie 305)
    createRaw()(Object ID=content height=400 width=100%, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined)ISC_Core.js (Linie 197)
    application.js()()application.js (Linie 90)
    [Break on this error] _4[_1.ID]=_1;if(isc.globalsSnapshot)isc.globalsSnapshot.add(_1.ID)}
    So changing the ID just to e.g. "appContent" solved te problem.

I hope I could help you with this information.

Yup, very sloppy of Firefox to accidentally reserve some global IDs. We'll be catching this with a clearer warning in the next version.

Comment

We found yet another global ID that is making trouble: "statusbar". Once again only in FireFox 3. FF2 and IE6/7 are ok. In furter projects we'll strictly use prefixes in all of our IDs.

Comment

Probably best to just following this recommendation and creating a single global "app" object for all your globals.

Comment

Working...
        X