Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

warning in latest 12.1

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2019-11-11/AllModules Development Only (built 2019-11-11)

Hello, in the latest 12.1 I see this js warning:

Code:
    *18:26:30.304:TMR8:WARN:DataSource:isc_DataSource_0:DataSource isc_DataSource_0 inheritsFrom undefined, but there is no DataSource of that name currently loaded. Ignoring the inheritsFrom declaration.
    and actually I see many of them also in my application, and those warning are mentioning datasources which doesn't have an inheritsFrom attribute.

Just ignore for now. Some of the DataSource code in 12.1d was refactored to simplify special handling and we're in the process of suppressing those warnings.

Comment

A fix to avoid these warnings (SC 12.1d only) has been committed and should be in the next nightly builds dated 2019-11-12.

Comment

I think I'm seeing a related issue.... today 11/12/19 when trying to view the showcase in IE 11. It won't even load. Loads OK in Chrome and shows version 2019-11-12.

Comment

You're referring to SC 12.1d, right? It's not really related, as unwanted warnings would never prevent the Framework or Showcase from loading, but we've fixed the problem nevertheless. It should be resolved in the next nightly build dated 2019-11-13.

Comment

Checked out 2019-11-13... loads in Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. Great. However, and I don't know if this is related or a completely different issue. The ListGrid.filterOnKeypress doesn't seem to be working in IE 11. Check out https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli...?id=liveFilter and enter something in a filter box. The filter isn't triggered. Also, if you tab out of the filter box, the entry is removed. This works fine in Chrome and Edge.

Comment

You should create a new thread for that issue. It's totally unrelated.

Comment

Working...
              X