No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Calendar - setDefaultDisplayTimezone() PROBLEM

Hello! Isomorphic!

I got following problem!

in my specific case i have to set it to Time.setDefaultDisplayTimezone('+00:00');
    this in fact forces the calendar to start at 23:00 (11pm) the day before..
    -> the biggest problem here is i cant drag or create any events from the calender, because the only "clickable" or "dragable" field is the "first" cell next to 23:00(11pm)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 08.52.36.png
Views:	128
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	260086

What timezone are you in?

Also, you didn't mention which product you're using, nor your release or build-date.
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 21 Nov 2019, 04:15.

Comment

We're in Central European Standard Time ( CET ) is 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT+1 )
      with the build -> SmartClient Version: v12.0p_2018-08-02/Pro Deployment (built 2018-08-02)

but i think it doesn't matter cause if i set -> Time.setDefaultDisplayTimezone('+00:00'); or Time.setDefaultDisplayTimezone('+05:00'); (anything) in the current feature explorer it also changes the behavior
      Attached Files

Comment

We've fixed the underlying issues here and you should find things working as expected in builds dated November 23 and later.

That is, cells are active and correctly dated, and if you create test events with dates in UTC, you will now see those events placed and dated according to your defaultDisplayTimezone.

Let us know if you spot any further issues there.

Comment

Thank you very much!,..
          I will try as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
          X