Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

This code correctly overrides init(), but it needs to check if (this.name), instead of if (field), and then it should apply this.name and not field.name. It's not clear what your use of field was intended to do.
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 9 Mar 2020, 09:08.

Comment

My use of field was based on the advice in post #4 (to look at the passed-in parameters and find one with a .name property) and it was actually working in my code. I've switched to checking this.name and that is now working... all good there. In MY code, the DateRangeDialog is still not showing but I just realized that the latest version available to download is 3/7/2020 while the showcase version is 3/9/2020 so I guess I do not yet have the latest code. When will that be available?

Comment

But what makes you think a field is passed to init?

Comment

I put a breakpoint in the init function and inspected the parameter. It seemed to have properties of a field (like name).

Comment

While the updates are working in the 12.0 version, I had been using new features/fixes in the 12.1 version and would like to continue using it. However, it doesn't seem to be available for download anymore. I see that there is now a 12.2 version, which is used in the latest showcase, but when I try to download it, I get the following message:

Build does not exist or your account does not have access to licenses for SmartClient 12.2 LGPL. If you believe this is incorrect or you would like to purchase new licenses or upgrades, contact Isomorphic Sales.
            It's the LGPL version so it shouldn't be a license issue and since it's used in the showcase I know that it exists. Is there a problem with the download page or is 12.2 LGPL not yet available for download for some reason?

Comment

There is no 12.2 version, but there was a brief issue with our release process that caused that to show up on some pages. 12.1 continues to be available to download.

Comment

Yup, it's working now. Got the latest 12.1 and the updates are there. Thanks.

Comment

I spoke too soon. After further testing, there's still a problem. Referring to https://www.smartclient.com/smartclient-latest/showcase/?id=dateRangeFilterPresets (12.1d Built 3-26-2020).

Select the Custom Date Range, then pick a couple dates, then click the OK button. Nothing appears to happen. Looking at the Dev tools, I see the following:

isc_DynamicForm_0_RecentDateRangeItem.showDateRangeDialogReply is not a function

Comment

This was the result of a typo, specifically in 12.1 - 12.0 works as expected.

Fixed in 12.1 for builds dated March 28 and later.

Comment

Hoping to test out the latest but the 12.1 branch is still at March 27. Is there an ETA on a March 28 (or later) build for 12.1?

Comment

I see now, 12.1 went to production. But, there's still a problem. See: https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli...eFilterPresets.
                        Tested on Version 12.1p 2020-4-19.
                        I added one line to the first list grid

Code:
                        filterOnKeypress: true,
                        This has the following effects:
                        1. When selecting preset date range (like Today) the grid is immediately filtered. This is expected.
                        2. When selecting 'Custom Date Range', the grid is immediately unfiltered and refreshed while the dialog pops up. Not expected.
                        3. Once a custom data range has been chosen and the OK button clicked, the dialog disappears (expected) but the grid is not filtered (unexpected). However, if I then click the filter button, the grid is filtered according to what was entered in the dialog, however, after doing this, choosing Custom Date Range again does not bring up the dialog again. To get the Custom Date Range dialog to come back up, I have to choose another preset or clear the filter first, then choose Custom Date Range.

Side note: The Previous Month item doesn't seem to be working in the example at all (even without messing with it), but that's probably a server-side thing which I am not using.

Comment

Your points 1-3 have been fixed in 12.x for builds dated April 21 and later.

On the "Previous Month" item - if you sort by the date column, you'll see there are no records with dates after today, and there is only one record that is more than one month old - and that record disappears when you choose "Previous Month", so it's working as expected.

Comment

12.1p 2020-4-23 works as advertised. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X