No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

I have debugged the code and below are my findings:-

ModuleInit.java

private void intitializeModule() {

GWT.setUncaughtExceptionHandler( new UncaughtExceptionHandler()
    {
    @Override
    public void onUncaughtException(Throwable t) {

Window.alert("t...." +t); // Exception :- t....com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: (TypeError) : Cannot read property 'a' of null
    }
    }

GWT.class

public static void setUncaughtExceptionHandler(UncaughtExceptionHandler handler)
    {
    uncaughtExceptionHandler = handler;
    // Dev mode does not do this
    if (GWT.isScript() && handler != null)
    {
    Impl.maybeInitializeWindowOnError();
    }
    }

So, Team helps me where I am doing wrong, Is there any script issue??

Comment

I have debugged the code and below are my findings:-

ModuleInit.java

private void intitializeModule() {

GWT.setUncaughtExceptionHandler( new UncaughtExceptionHandler() {

@Override
      public void onUncaughtException(Throwable t) {

Window.alert("t...." +t); // t....com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: (TypeError) : Cannot read property 'a' of null
      }
      }
      }

GWT.class

public static void setUncaughtExceptionHandler(UncaughtExceptionHandler handler)
      {
      uncaughtExceptionHandler = handler;
      // Dev mode does not do this
      if (GWT.isScript() && handler != null)
      {
      Impl.maybeInitializeWindowOnError();
      }
      }

So, Is there a js issue, or what is the real cause for this issue? Please help me

Comment

The code you posted is the code that reports the error, not the code that is crashing.

You are not going to be able to solve this problem until you understand basic things about GWT. We would recommend going through some tutorials.

Please do not expect further responses from Isomorphic on this thread, however, again, we do offer commercial services.

Comment

We have purchased a new license for SMArt GWT 12.1-p20200813 so We are getting an issue while upgrading the new version, so I think you should give support.

Comment

Yes, we are aware that you have made a purchase of our cheapest grade of license, and declined to purchase support.

But the problem is not whether we want to help you - we do!

If you were to post here showing any indication that your problems have anything to do with a problem with our product - if there was a hint of that, even - we would be happy to help!

The problem is that you have made it very clear that the only way to help you is to take over the process of troubleshooting completely - take your code and fix it, in other words - and for that service, we charge by the hour, and you have not purchased that service from us, or indeed any other.

Comment

Working...
            X