Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p Disable progressive loading serverside

Hi Isomorphic,

using 12.0p, how can I get rid of the COUNT(*) query in a fetch for a serverside generated request?
    I know about .ds.xml progressiveLoading, but there must be a setter in Java DSRequest well, correct? It seems I can't find it in the docs nor in Eclipse Intellisense.

Best regards
    Blama

Not sure if this is the answer you need, but performing a row count query is the default so long as progressiveLoading is not set, and the value comes back as DSResponse.totalRows.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks, but not what I meant. I'm looking for a setter myDSRequest.setProgressiveLoading(true/false) - like e.g. myDSRequest.setOutputs().

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

There isn't a server-side setter for this, but there probably should be, we'll add one. In the meantime, you can check it via Object dsRequest.getParameter("progressiveLoading").

This is a temporary approach (this API is not documented, on purpose) so when we tell you there's a documented API (in this thread) please switch to that.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

great. I don't desperately need it, I just saw the query in the logs and wondered if I can get rid of it.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

+1 for this setter

Comment

The server-side setter and getter for progressiveLoading are available in nightly builds since 12.0

Comment

Working...
              X