Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Swipe (Left to Right) on ListGridRecord and adding a custom button

Hi Isomorphic

I have a requirement to implement SWIPE feature for mobile. Eg: A list grid has "n" records. When the user swipes a record from left to right or right to left, I need to display remove/delete icon. for the selected grid record.

Is there any property for ListGrid/ListGridRecord which allows me to perform the above operation.

Appreciate your help

Thanks and Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    Last edited by rakeshkumar; 9 Mar 2021, 03:41.

Swiping is just a drag interaction, so you want dragStart, dragMove, etc.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic
      Thanks for the response.
      The best suit for my requirement in dragStart and dragStop.

I have a custom record component created and added to listgrid having only one column. I have a requirement to display an option "DELETE"/"Remove" on the selected record ONLY.
      I know this can be achieved by setting "canRemoveRecord = true" on the ListGrid, but this displays the removeIcon for all records when created.

I want to understand
      1. If its possible to display "removeIcon" or any custom button to ListGrid record when swiped (on dragStop function).
      2. How can I mark the record as selected when swiped/drag a specific record.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Comment

Any suggestions or pointers to the documentation for implementing the below scenario
        1. Display "removeIcon" conditionally for the record
        2. When dragMove./dragStart/dragStop, how can I mark the record as selected

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards
        Rakesh Kumar
        Last edited by rakeshkumar; 11 Mar 2021, 03:34.

Comment

Working...
        X