Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Firefox 87 and Chrome 89 differences in fonts and ListGrid filter in 12.0p/13.0d

Hi Isomorphic,

please see the difference in design in Firefox 87 (left) and Chromium 89 (right) in the normal showcase (12.0p / 13.0d)
    • Code font does look very unexpected and like normal text in Chromium. In Firefox code looks more like monospace code. I'd expect it to look similar (and best like in Firefox) in both browsers.
    • ListGrid filterRow fields look like separated items in Firefox, while it looks much better in Chrome. In out application with an older 12.0p version this is even more apparent.

Best regards
    Blama

"originally posted by Blama "

Thanks for the notification. We'll take a look

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Blama

Two quick responses on this one:

1) Unexpected code font: This showcase description is making use of the simple "code" tag to style the property attributes, and thus relying on standard userAgent styling, which is typically just "font-family:monospace;" for this tag.

Depending on the client/environment this may appear differently on different machines. We will consider whether styling these property names explicitly makes sense to ensure more uniform appearance. Thanks for letting us know.

2) Gaps between Filter-Editor borders in Firefox: This doesn't happen by default in our testing, but we are able to reproduce the effect by changing the zoom settings in the browser. Regardless, we've got this set up to be looked at. Thank you for telling us about it.

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic

thanks. W.r.t. to the zoom: I'm not using Browser Zoom, but as my Display is 15" 4K/UHD, Windows suggests a 250% system zoom that I do use.

Best regards
        Blama

"originally posted by Blama "

Comment

Working...
        X