Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.1p Dashboard not working

Hi Isomorphic,

I got a mail about Dashboards (v12.1p_2021-04-20) from you today and clicked the link to try the sample.
    Something is broken there when I create a new Dashboard and open it, as it stays empty and has a funny design.

Best regards
    Blama

"originally posted by Blama "

Hi Isomorphic,

additionally here the columns are only sortable via right click menu, not via header click on a column. This is not disabled in the code, but somehow it seems clicks are swallowed. Double clicks to resize the column width do work though (tested with FF88/Win10).

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Thanks for your report. Both of your issues have been fixed in builds as of Apr 23.

Best regards,
      Isomorphic

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

using v12.1p_2021-04-24 now. The design issue is gone. The sorting also works.
        But for a new Dashboard, the data loads, but is not displayed. Also, there is a fetch to many for supplyItem IMHO.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Blama, you are correct about the empty display if you haven't sorted or otherwise changed the fields in the grid. This has been fixed for builds starting on 27 Apr. The extra fetch you see is directly related to no fields being specified on the grid and an attempt to find something to display. For example, after dragging both DataSources into a new dashboard, sort each one by a desired field, save and reload it. You should see data in both and only a single fetch each.

Best regards,
          Isomorphic

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see that it is working as you say if you define a sort.

Thank you & Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

now (v12.1p_2021-05-06) also working without the need to define a sort in advance.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X