Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

TileGrid tileWidth is not set correctly for mobile

Hi

I am implementing a TileGrid control in my application to display 3 tiles per row and compute the tileWidth based on the screen width.
    TileGrid when rendered has tileWidth of "4px" lesser than the computed width.
    Eg: if screen width is 375 px, layout Margin = 5 px, tileMargin = 5 px,
    my computed width is (375 - 10 -10) / 3 = 118.33, which I expect to be set to tileWidth.
    But when displayed and inspected the tileWidth = 114 px.

Note:
    # When the Tile is selected / disabled the width is correctly set and has 118 px when inspected
    # This issue is observed Only on mobile device

Please can someone guide me and provide pointers to fix the issue in regards to tileWidth.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Rakesh Kumar

Hi Rakesh,

We need to know:

1. what product and version you're using

2. if you haven't tested with the latest patched build (see smartclient.com/builds), please test with that

3. what mobile device you are testing with

4. whether you can reproduce the same problem if you test without a mobile device, and just a smaller TileGrid size

In addition:

1. make sure you are specifying widths, heights and margins as just numbers, eg, tileMargin:5, not as strings or CSS specificatins (tileMargin:"5" and tileMargin:"5px" are both wrong)

2. make sure there is no other CSS in the page - only load what comes with our products. Other CSS could be creating a margin around the entire page for example, or changing how basic HTML elements behave (such as styling on all <TD>)

Comment

Working...
    X