Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p+ Print preview is not scrollable

Hi Isomorphic,

if you click "Print preview" in this sample (FF and Chrome), the preview does not show all of the content (I can't see the DetailViewer) and does not have a scrollbar (this is the issue).
    When you then click "Print" and the browser shows it's preview window, you'll see that the content is meant to be there.
    Also if you click "Export", you'll see that the DetailViewer content is there.

Additionally in the sample the buttons "New" and "Change" don't do anything and should not be there IMHO.

Best regards
    Blama

We see this working as expected at the link you provided, in both Chrome and Firefox.

However - if we open the browser console inline, snapped to the bottom, then we see it showing on top of the DetailViewer. And closing the browser console makes the DetailViewer visible.

Is this what you see?

[Note, we'll remove the defunct buttons as you suggest]

Comment

Quick update - we see the problem vs older versions, so we'll take a look and get back to you

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

there was no update here (and the related Timeline ones) for quite some time? Can you have a look?

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

just as FYI: Still happening with FF90 and v12.1p_2021-07-20.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Apologies for the long delay on this one - it's been fixed in 12.1+ for tomorrow's builds, dated July 25 and later

Comment

Hi Isomorphic

I can see this is fixed in SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-07-28 (no new 12.1p build yet, also happening in 12.0p (see #1)).
              The useless New" and "Change" buttons from #2 are still in the sample.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

The change to 12.1 made it into the build queue just in time for the build dated July 24, which is running at your link from #1 - seems to be working as expected.

We don't see the issue in 12.0 - can you retest?

We've removed the New and Change buttons from the sample back to 12.0 for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks. Yes, I don't see it in 12.0p any more, either. Very strange, but might be my mistake, as I wrote "12.0p" in the title and linked to 12.1p in the text.
                  I can also see it's fixed in v12.1p_2021-07-24 - I did not retest there because in #6 you said it would be available in the 2021-07-25 build.

Best regards & Thanks
                  Blama

Comment

Great - we're aware that 12.0 still hasn't built for a while, and we have someone looking into it - we'll update your separate thread about that when we have it fixed.

Comment

12.0 nightly-builds have been restored - we don't think anything here is outstanding in 12.0 but, if it is, please retest with a build dated August 8 or later.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

yes, this is (still) looking good in 12.0 and therefore fixed everywhere IMHO.

Best regards
                        Blama

Comment

Working...
                        X