Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.1p Tahoe disabled skin issues - Timeline missing CSS or wrong classname

Hi Isomorphic,

playing around with the online 12.1p Skin editor (ISC_121_BRANCH_2021-08-10_1628560231_jenkins_node1/SKINEDITOR Development Only), I found various issues with disabled controls. I'll put them in separate threads.
    • In timelines, display changes when disabled and I assume there is some CSS missing or misnamed. Apart from unstyled text, this results in content moving.
    • Also back and forward buttons should be grashish, not light blue

Click image for larger version  Name:	Timelines.png Views:	0 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	266183

Best regards
    Blama

We've made some 13.0 changes to address Calendar/Timeline disabled-styling in all skins - it involves some framework changes, so may not be fully portable to the earlier branches.

You can see the changes in 13.0 builds dated August 31 or later, and we'll get back to you about the earlier branches.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see the fix using SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-09-03 and this sample plus a disabled: true. Looking much better now.
      I also saw that you changed (?) the Prev/Next buttons above depending on the disabled-state. This is not true for Status/Obsidian skins and also open in 12.0p/12.1p.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

the Status/Obsidian skin disabled Prev/Next buttons issue from #3 is still open using v13.0p_2022-01-06.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Another old issue that you should find addressed in all Flat-series skins in today's builds of 12.1+

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is changed as you say in v12.1p_2022-03-15.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Working...
            X