No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

that's great. I can see the change in v13.0p_2022-03-15 as you say.

I noticed that it is possible to move the event with the editor to Sat, 29th May 2021, which is not possible with Drag & Drop.
    I'm not sure if this is intended or if the editor should have an automatic clientside validator for this in case of disableWeekends: true.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    After a sizable delay, this enhancement suggestion has made it into the builds - you can try it out in 13.0+ as of tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

just a quick note that this is still open in 13.0p here (v13.0p_2022-01-06).

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

fine for me. I'm not using Calendar, that was just feedback. If I were to use Calendar it pretty sure would be with 13.0+.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We agree with a change like this in principle - we'll make a note to consider it for 13.0, but we probably wouldn't port something like this back.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

what do you think?

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• 12.0p+ Calendar event day changing not possible in event details

Hi Isomorphic,

I just realized testing this issue that you can't edit the date of an event (12.0p, 12.1p, 13.0d, e.g. here). You can only move it via Drag&Drop.
    I think the event detail window should have the date as a FormItem as well. Otherwise you can't move an event to e.g. the next month if you made a mistake when creating it.

Outlook and google Calendar offer this and I really think this is some kind of default functionality. Also, in Timeline event detail windows you have start and end days available as DateTimeItem - even with a time portion.
    I know that you don't support Calendar multi-days events, so 2x DateTimeItem for Calendar events is not the right thing, but 1x DateTime + 2x the existing time selection would be good.

Current situation, event details without DateItem:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Event details without date.PNG Views:	0 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	266406

Best regards
    Blama
    Last edited by Blama; 5 Sep 2021, 10:40.
Working...
X