Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p+ SelectItem "Pos1" and "End"-key issues in expanded pickList

Hi Isomorphic,

I'm in the process of updating from 12.0p to current 12.1p and noticed a problem with SelectItem.
    Please see this SelectItem sample (v12.1p_2022-06-18, FF 101.0.1, Edge 102.0.1245.44 / Win10) and try this:

Issue 1:
    • F5 reload the page (seems to be necessary)
    • Tab to the "Category"-SelectItem
    • Open the pickList with Alt-Down
    • Hit "End"
    • The list jumps to the end, but does not select the last entry (unexpected)
    • Hit "Pos1"
    • The list jumps to the beginning and selects the first entry (expected)
    • Hit "End"
    • The list jumps to the beginning and selects the last entry (expected)

Issue 2:
    • Tab to the "Category"-SelectItem
    • Open the pickList with Alt-Down
    • Select an entry near to the top (e.g. "Address labels") with the down key, making the entry blue
    • Hit "Pos1", nothing happens (unexpected)
    • Hit "End", list jumps to the end and selects "Wrapping dispenser" (expected)
    • Hit "Pos1", list jumps to the beginning and selects "Accessories" (expected), making the entry blue (expected), but leaves "Address labels" blue as well, making it seem like you selected two entries (unexpected). This works the same way at the end of the pickList with "End" and a previously selected entry near the end.

The problem seems to be that Pos1/End only work when not already at the first/last screen of the item. A similar problem exists with Pg-Up and Pg-Down.

This happens in 12.0p/12.1p/13.0p, but for me 12.1p is the important one, but the issue itself is minor to me.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

did you see this one? Of course it's very minor, but perhaps worth checking.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Working...
    X