Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with button _Over style and modal window

Hi all,

I have problem with IE and _Over style which is used for button. It is easy to reproduce this problem on your example #windowsModality. Because when you click on button "Show Window", than modal window is open. When you close this modal window, than button "Show window" still have style _Over. So than you can have two buttons with style _Over on one page, as you can see on picture.

I tested it on yours examples which you have on web page. And I have IE 10. But older IEs has same behavior.

Jiri
    Attached Files

See showFocusAsOver.

Comment

Thanks for your replay but nothing changed. So I tried to find showFocusAsOver in SmartClient source code. Version 8.3. contains this attribute just in load_skin.js file. And in version 9.0b there is no showFocusAsOver.
      Any other idea what is worng?

Comment

One way or another, showFocusAsOver is enabled in your project. It could be stale files you are still loading from old versions, for example.

Comment

I tested it on your example http://www.smartclient.com/index.jsp#windowsModality
          and just change code of "Show window" button
          Code:
          isc.IButton.create({
              title: "Show Window",
              top: 35,
              left: 75,
              showFocusAsOver:false,
              click : function () {
                  touchButton.setTitle("Can't Touch This");
                  modalWindow.show();
              }
          });
          I think the problem is caused by modal mask. May be when you show modal mask than button does't receive mouse out event. Or something like this.

Comment

Sorry, the property is showFocusedAsOver.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, this attribute helped and now it works as I expected.

Comment

I found another problem related with this topic. Because in my real use case I disable button for a while.
                And it is problem, because when I disable button and this button is in state Over, than I move mouse outside the button and than enable again. The button is returned to state before disabling which is Over. But it is not true anymore.
                You can test it on this example:
                Code:
                isc.IButton.create({
                ID:"testButton",
                    title: "Click button",
                    top: 35,
                    left: 75,
                    showFocusedAsOver : false,
                    click : function () {
                      this.setDisabled(true);
                      isc.Timer.setTimeout({
                        target:this, 
                        method: function(){
                          testButton.setDisabled(false);
                        }
                      },1000);
                    }
                });
                Click on the button and move mouse outside the button. After enabling button will be in state Over.

Comment

Working...
                X