Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

BUG - TextAreaItem ignores height when titleOrientation == 'top'

Hi,

Please check this in showcase. TextArea should be much taller (and is if we remove titleOrientation);

Code:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
        ID: "form1",
        width: 620,
        height: 1000,
        colWidths: [190, "*"],
        fields: [
            {name: "textArea", title:"TextArea", titleOrientation: "top", type:"textArea", height: "*"}
        ],
    });
    Best regards,
    Janusz

Please remember to always mention where you observed a problem, including the full version of SmartClient.

We do see an issue with your sample code in SC 13.0, but not in any other release. Is that where you saw the problem?

Comment

I am always checking against showcase - https://smartclient.com/smartclient/showcase/ - as I have mentioned in my post.
      I can see it in 13.0 dated 4.02.2023 and 1.02.2023, but not in 13.0 from 23.09.2022

Best regards,
      Janusz

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. We have Showcases online for all recent releases, so posting the affected release(s) for an issue is still important.
        Last edited by Isomorphic; 7 Feb 2023, 12:47.

Comment

Someone has been assigned to look into this regression. Thanks for the report.

Comment

This 13.0-only regression has been addressed and you can try out the fix as of today, in builds dated February 8 and later.

Comment

Working...
            X