Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.0p Filter Row automatically displayed in ListGrids with Databinding

Hi there,
    We are in the process of upgrade from 12.1p to 13p.

Using databinding in Listgrids we have two additional Options in the contextmenu of listgridfileds
    See in the example at https://smartclient.com/smartclient/...taSourceFields
    I do not have found the option to disable "show filter row" nor "advanced filtering".
    I already tried to explicit set these values to false: useAdvancedCriteria, canShowFilterEditor, allowFilterExpressions, allowFilterOperators, allowFilterWindow.
    Could you please tell me how to disable these?

In the comparison to 12.1p this seems to be a new behaviour.

Best regards

Hi SimonF,

adding
    Code:
    canShowFilterEditor:false, allowFilterWindow: false,
    to the sample code removes these options in the Header Context Menu for me in your linked sample (v13.0p_2023-03-08).

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Thanks Blama , I noticed I've created wrong json and added a space after the properties... "canShowFilterEditor " does indeed not work - obviously.
      Sorry, Thanks & Solved.

Comment

Hi SimonF,

no problem. May I ask why you say "json"? I know about (normal) JS and XML (with ScreenLoader and Component XML).

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

I meant, the js notation. Initializing a Listgrid there's the part in {} and this what I meant with json. In my interpretation its a javascript object which gets merged with the default settings of the Componentand then the Component gets initialized with this merged settings-object.
          Best Regards

Comment

Working...
          X