Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Resizing Error on TabSet

SmartClient Version: v12.1p_2021-06-05/Pro Deployment (built 2021-06-05)

Hello Isomorphic,

This error has been ongoing for some time for us, and we have finally decided to look into it. I'm not exactly sure what might be causing it but on any tab set that we initialize within our system we have this error. I'm wondering if you have come across something similar and might be able to help recommend a solution for us. It doesn't affect the use of our product but it does make our error logs very cluttered and we'd like to find a reason it's happening.

The errors are as follows:
    *13:19:05.983:MUP3[E0]:WARN:VLayout:isc_UsersPanel_0_rolesPane:can't resize to height: -11; clamping to 1 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]
    *13:19:05.986:MUP3[E0]:WARN:VLayout:isc_UsersPanel_0_passwordResetPane:can't resize to height: -11; clamping to 1 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]
    *13:19:05.994:MUP3[E0]:WARN:VLayout:isc_UsersPanel_0_rolesPane:can't resize to height: -11; clamping to 1 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]
    *13:19:05.994:MUP3[E0]:WARN:VLayout:isc_UsersPanel_0_passwordResetPane:can't resize to height: -11; clamping to 1 [enable 'sizing' log for stack trace]

I'd be happy to provide code as a follow up if you need it.

Thanks,
    Christian DeSilva

Notice how the log message suggests enabling the “sizing” log. That’s a good idea :)

Humor aside, the likely cause is that the component is initially drawn in a context where there is not enough space, then a later resize fixes the issue. It’s likely this impacts performance as well.

If enabling the “sizing” log is too much, you can also use Log.traceLogMessage() to get a stack trace for a particular log message.

Comment

Working...
    X