Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.1p: allowFilterExpressions: true ListGrid and/or problems

Hi Isomorphic,

following up on this thread I found a few issues with allowFilterExpressions: true ListGrid (here, v12.1p_2023-04-18), all in the area column:
    1. Entering 450 or 11000 works, but gets changed into ==450 or ==11000 where I'm not sure this is on purpose
    2. Then entering 450 and 11000 results in a change to and, but the new text is or 450 and or 11000
    3. The operator-icon with "and" isn't fully readable
    4. As and/or only seem to work on number fields according to the linked thread(?) I don't see a reason for and at all, as these are only operations on a single field - I'm not sure what one could express with and (using =, >, <, =>, <=), that one could not without.
    Of course these are all minor.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

as there has been no answer for more than two weeks I'm wondering if you have seen this thread?
    It's minor, but to me it seems like a bug.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Apologies for the lack of responses - we're super busy at the moment with some new AI features which you'll be hearing about soon.

We agree with your report, and we'll be removing "and" support and both doc-ing and fixing "or" support, so it doesn't convert a (1 or 2) crit into (==1 or ==2), which while technically correct, isn't necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X