Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.1d Event length changes (shortens) for long events with drag move

Hi Isomorphic,

retesting the three issues here I noticed another issue with Drag-repositioning events in SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-06-03 (and most likely also in 12.1p/13.0p, once they got the current 13.1d fixes).
    1. Start sample
    2. Edit Meeting to go from 0:00 - 22:00 (22h long)
    3. Scroll down
    4. Drag reposition the event to later
    5. Event will get shorter (period of shortening differs, I think I saw 30min - 90min shortening)
    Tested with Win11/4K (with system zoom)/FF113.0.2

Video on Imgur due to big size. Click gif-video to see more than the preview.

Best regards
    Blama

This has also been fixed, as a happy side-effect of correcting the other old issue you bumped, where the drag code was repositioning the event canvas to the mouse-row, rather than moving it relative to the mouse position when the drag was started.

Please retest with a build dated June 6 or later.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

great, and also a funny coincidence. But that's the bug report one likes. Closed as duplicate, done :)

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this is fixed for me using SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-06-06.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this is still happening with current 12.1p/13.0p with 90% Zoom in FF113 under Win10/Full HD. Similar with 110% Zoom (can't move event to the very bottom to end at 23:59/0:00)
          This is not important to me and I know that you generally don't support zoom, so I'm wondering whether you are interested in such bug reports.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

hi Blama

Sure, it's always worth reporting issues if you spot them.

For zoom-specific issues, please reload the page after changing zoom - if you still see the issue after a page-reload, that's perhaps a bug.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I started a new thread for this here.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X