Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.1p ListGrid number (and text) columns are way to close to the cell border, not like in 13.0p

Hi Isomorphic,

please see these samples (v12.1p_2023-06-27, v13.0p_2023-07-06) and watch out for left and right padding in e.g. the uni cost column, especially if you make it the last column. Then it's way to close to the scrollbar in 12.1p.

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version

Name:	ListGridFieldPadding.png
Views:	52
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	270481

hi Blama ,

Apologies, this one was overlooked - as far as we can see, in 12.1 and all previous versions, there was always 3px padding on the left and 2px on the right in grid-cells - shown here in green:

Click image for larger version  Name:	cell-spacing.png Views:	0 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	270643

As of 13.0, this padding is increased by a percentage according to Density - in "Dense" mode, there are still 3px to the left and 2px to the right of cell-content. In the most "Spacious" density, this spacing is increased to 8px on the left and 6px on the right.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

you are right (I can confirm the 0px 2px 0px 3px in the 12.1p showcase and in my 12.1p application).
      Then I just noticed the difference and thought 12.1p must be wrong, while it's instead a new 13.0p feature. 13.0p definitely does look better.

Thank you & Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Working...
      X