Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.1d ListGrid filterRow design broken

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-09-14). The filterRow FormItem borders don't really fit, as you can see (FF117, Edge 116, Win10 FullHD).

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version

Name:	filterRow.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	270899

Sorry Blama, what are you pointing to - are you pointing to the imperfectly centered funnel icon, or the difference in borders around the filter fields vs the funnel icon button?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I meant the borders that are different for different FormItems. Here the DateItem looks normal vs the others, that look strange.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

just to let you know, this is still open using the link from #1 in SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-11-04, Shiva and Tahoe (Win10 FullHD, FF119, no browser or system zoom).

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

In the sample pointed out by Blama, I've also noticed that the appearance changes from when I open the sample:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	tg_image_766891007.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	271291

to when I put focus in the Population filter field (doesn't change if I put focus in the Country filter field):
          Click image for larger version  Name:	tg_image_812654394.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	271292
          Last edited by claudiobosticco; 8 Nov 2023, 03:05.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

the effect claudiobosticco is pointing out is happening for me as well in Edge119, but not in FF119.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Hi Blama actually I see it only on Chrome (MacOS). If I type some text in the Country field, I see it moving upper when I put focus in the Population field

Comment

Apologies for the delay on this one - the issue was that the date-icon in the MiniDateRangeItem was a couple of px too tall, which expanded the item's height and caused both negative rendering effects.

Please retest with a build dated November 14 or later.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-11-20/AllModules Development Only (built 2023-11-20)

I can confirm I see it's fixed on Chrome (MacOS), thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                  X