Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Question for flat skins and density

Hi Isomorphic,

are all the flat skins meant to look the same sizewise if loaded in the same density?
    As an example: Should Shiva Spacious and Tahoe Spacious be able to accommodate the same amount of widgets / text?

Best regards
    Blama

The original design for Shiva was indeed a little more spacious in the default "Dense" mode. For example, taller grid-rows and some slight font-size increases.

But, yes, density is now expected to look the same across Flat skins, as you describe.

We do have a handful of related Shiva changes pending checkin, but there could still be one or two different font-sizes, for example. We'll double-check and let you know when we've resolved any we find.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks, apart from Shiva, who has some bigger issues, I mainly asked because I noticed differences in the various controls sample (see the visible rows in the last SelectItem). I seems the the differences in the screenshot are due to differences in sizing of RadioGroupItems.

Best regards
      Blama

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

tabbing back and forth from 13.1d Tahoe Various Controls (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-11-04, FF119 Win10 FullHD, no zoom) to other skins I can see the following:
        • Tahoe and Status looks almost the same 1:1, which I assume is how it is meant to be
        • All the other skins have very minor differences, but are definitely similar enough, including Shiva now as well
        The differences I saw, where I think they are not on purpose:
        • Tahoe vs all other skins (incl. Status): The TreeGrid icons and connectors are stretched horizontally and look a bit distorted
        • Obsidian Stacked Spinner shows a strange inner box
        • Obsidian and Shiva Stacked Spinner are a bit too wide compared to other skins and other FormItems
        • Status misses the Icons next to the version in the lower left
        • Obsidian Calendar Weekends are hard to spot as the color is almost the same to normal days
        • Shiva Calendar and Timeline week navigation icons are missized
        Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

FYI, testing with SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-12-21, all the differences from the 2nd list in #4 are still there.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Working...
          X