Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.1d Tahoe / Flat skin TabSet height question

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed that the TabSet TabBar is not high enough in higher densities to show the controls with the expected space around them.
    I don't know if this is a design goal of yours or even always possible, but I noticed it and perhaps you are interested in making it a bit higher.

Tested in Tahoe 13.1d (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-09-28).

Having said that: It's really impressive how good your resizing mechanisms work, by the way!

Best regards
    Blama
    Attached Files

Hi Blama, sorry to be dense (pun intended) but what specifically are you referring to here - it seems like you are pointing out that, with the TabBar's height, the lower border of the Density selectors is cut off, is that correct?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

yes, that’s it. Veeeeeery minor of course.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Thanks Blama - issues like this are often tricky to get to the bottom of, but this one was pretty straight forward.

You should find the height (and v-centering) of these items corrected in all densities as of tomorrow's builds, dated September 30 or later.
        Last edited by Isomorphic; 29 Sep 2023, 00:01.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

these look great now in lower densities, but for spacious the items are not centered, especially the new JS/React RadioGroupItem, but also the SelectItems (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-10-02).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spacious.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	271071

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

We're seeing this look much better in a 13.1 devenv, with these items v-centered correctly in Spacious mode - possibly a skin change wasn't checked in, but we'll look into it and let you know.

Comment

This was indeed a missed checkin - corrected for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I checked Tahoe and other skins in all densities - they all look great (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-10-05).

Thank you & Best regards
                Blama

Comment

Working...
                X