Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.1d Shiva NavigationPane ResizeBar grip color

Hi Isomorphic,

using the 13.1d showcase or this sample (SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-02-23) in the Shiva-skin, the NavigationPane ResizeBar grip (?) color is light blue like in Tahoe or Stratus. I assume (not sure) it is meant to be Shiva-green.

Same for the TreeGrid connectors "+" and "-", but again, not sure.

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grip.PNG Views:	0 Size:	34.6 KB ID:	271730
    Last edited by Blama; 23 Feb 2024, 09:31.

hi Blama - you should see this corrected in current builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see it's changed using SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-02-29.

Thanks you & Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

actually I can see this only for the NavigationPane ResizeBar grip, but not for the TreeGrid connectors "+" and "-".

I added those when I edited the post shortly after posting. Not sure you saw this.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

hi Blama,

Just noting, we corrected the tree-connector colors in Shiva a while ago - these images now come from an SVG sprite and get skin-appropriate colors.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see it, it's looking great (Shiva, SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-03-19). And with .treeConnectorSvg, ... { color:#3db271; } and currentColor in the SVG I assume it is even easily editable in the Skin editor.

Thank you & Best regards
            Blama

Comment

That's right - in this case, the symbols are set up such that both colors (the grey and the green) are styleable at runtime, with "color" for the green bits (currentColor) and "fill" for the grey bits (unstlyed in the svg) - and you can set them both in the Skin Editor and directly via a CSS class or src string , like "sprite:svg:treeConnectors.svg#connector_start;color:green;fill:lightgrey;"

Comment

Working...
              X