Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Tour step titles

Hello, I'm trying the Tour module and I've noticed that the step titles aren't internationalized.

Also, I'm getting this WARN:

Code:
    2024-05-14T16:40:47,445 WARN Validation Validation errors validating a 'Tour':
    {
        "/Tour[@ID=profileMenuTour]/steps/3/TourStep":{
            recordPath:"/Tour[@ID=profileMenuTour]/steps/3/TourStep",
            actionType:{
                severity:"ERROR",
                errorMessage:"Must be in set [click, doubleClick, mouseOver, drag, change, none, any] but is menuItemOpen."
            }
        }
    }
    but the actionType seems to work

Comment

Another question about the Tour/Process: is it possible to internationalize it? I mean with an approach similar to that used for DataSources expressed in XML.

Comment

hi Claudio,

We've added around 40 new framework i18n attributes for all hard-coded strings in the Tour subsystem, and you'll find them already in the language packs with AI translations as of tomorrow's builds, dated May 29 and later.

Another 60 or so i18n attributes unrelated to Tours were picked up and translated at the same time, including the max grouping messages you mentioned in another thread.

We're taking a look at the warning you see and will update here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
          hi Claudio,

We've added around 40 new framework i18n attributes for all hard-coded strings in the Tour subsystem, and you'll find them already in the language packs with AI translations as of tomorrow's builds, dated May 29 and later.

Another 60 or so i18n attributes unrelated to Tours were picked up and translated at the same time, including the max grouping messages you mentioned in another thread.

We're taking a look at the warning you see and will update here shortly.
          Thank you very much.
          Actually in post #3 I meant also to ask if it's possible to internationalize what I write in the <instructions> tags and in the title attributes in my tour.proc.xml file, as I tried an approach similar to that used for dataSources but it didn't work

Comment

I also noted a new feature to record Tours/Tutorials...The years pass by but your work continues to amaze me :)

Comment

Hey Claudio, just wanted to say - thanks for that feedback! That really makes the team feel good, and it's part of what motivates us to produce great stuff.

Just wait til you see the next level of what we have in store! We think you'll love it!

Comment

Can you tell me where I can find the feature to record tours?

Comment

Working...
                X