Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Shiva pngs

Hello, maybe it's better to start a new thread for Shiva icons which are still png:

ListGrid:
    - group_opened
    - group_closed
    - row_collapsed
    - row_expanded

Thanks Claudio - all of these and a bunch of others have been forwarded for mapping - we have a somewhat definitive list of the missing ones after today's investigations.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-06-29/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-06-29)

Hello, now I see those are svg icons, but the "add_box" icon is smaller than "chips":

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-06-29 21.01.01.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	272763

Comment

Hello, I've just noticed that both group_opened/closed and row_collapsed/expanded don't scale

Comment

Thanks Claudio - looks like the most recently added icon-mappings need some tweaks - we'll fix them just now.

Comment

hi Claudio,

We've addressed the group-open/close icon size-difference and registered those icons for density-based scaling (via LG.openIconSize) - you'll likely find those changes in today's builds.

The issue with the row-expand icons is a bit more tricky, we'll update here when that one's been addressed.

Comment

hi Claudio - the row-expansion icons are now scaled with density, initially smaller in Dense mode and the same size as before in Spacious.

Please retest with tomorrow's build, dated July 5 or later.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-05/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-05)

I see those are all fixed, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X