Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

NavigationBar doesn't scale

Hello, I just realized that the NavigationBar (and its buttons) doesn't scale in height. Is it intended like that?

Also, the left button has an height of 28px, while the right button has 27px.

hi Claudio - we've addressed scaling of NavButton, and NavBar now sizes/scales to match ToolStrip - we also corrected the "Format Underline" and "resizer" SVG mappings in the ToolStrip sample, which now also scale.

Please retest with today's builds, dated July 19 or later.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-20/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-20)

Thanks, I see those are fixed.

Just a little glitch, the resizer icon isn't vertically centered (also in vertical ToolStrip), and the separator doesn't show (but it's there in vertical ToolStrip):

Click image for larger version

Name:	tg_image_1915216859.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	272974

Comment

Thanks Claudio, we'll correct these over the weekend.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-25/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-25)

I see it's much better, but not perfectly aligned as in other skins

Comment

I see that the ToolStrip.resizeBar, in Spacious density, has top:4px in its css, while the others ToolStrip's members have 6px, that's the small misalignment I see.

Comment

hi Claudio - we've made some changes here - you should see the "resizer" icons now being properly positioned, sized and scaled in horizontal toolstrips, and you'll see the "separator" lines in that orientation as well (they were absent before in Shiva).

In vertical toolstrips, alignment is still not correct for "resizers" - we'll update here when we have that part fixed.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-09-06/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-09-06)

I see the fixes for the horizontal toolstrips, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X