Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

NavigationBar in dark skins

Hello, I just noticed that the back_arrow in NavigationBar for Twilight and Obsidian in't very noticeable, these are on desktop:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-07-19 21.37.07.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	272964

Name:	2024-07-19 21.33.56.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	272965

while for some reason on iOS the appearance is even different:

Name:	IMG_5677CAF58678-1.jpeg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	272966

The icons have been updated to a light color in those skins. Please test again with tomorrow's builds dated July 20.

Best Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-20/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-20)

I see the fixes, thank you very much. But I just noticed a visual glitch in Shiva, in animatedTransitionsMobileSample, if you transition to "New Message", there's the back_arrow.png in background:

Name:	IMG_4525.jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	272978
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Claudio - we were already looking at a similar issue in the MiniNavControl - should be fixed for tomorrow's builds, but we'll confirm.

Comment

hi Claudio - you should find this addressed in today's builds, dated July 22 and later.

A number of fixes were made around icons/styling/scaling, but we are still aware of an issue where in some densities you might see the left-facing arrow in the leftButton move down by a single pixel during animation, and then move back up - a minor cosmetic issue, and we'll get to it as time allows.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-22/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-22)

I see the fixes, thank you very much.

Just a note: I noticed that in Twilight, the NavigationBar buttons don't have a visible "Down" color. I just wanted to let you know since it's different from the other flat skins.

Comment

Thanks Claudio - we've added a couple of missing states for NavButtons and improved the colors in Twilight.

Please retest with a tomorrow's build, dated July 25 or later.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-25/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-07-25)

much better, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                X