Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Calendar scroll on touch devices

Hello, scrolling the calendar on touch devices, in day and week view, is not possible using the "time" part (the first column on the left).
    As I sometimes find it difficult to scroll without opening the eventEditor, and also if you touch an eventCanvas you'll drag the event, I want to ask if t's possible to make it draggable also using that first column.

hi Claudio,

We've corrected things so that dragging the Calendar-body on mobile scrolls the calendar and no longer pops the Add Event window. Clicking cells will still show that window.

The issue with the time-column is that frozen grid-bodies don't currently touch-scroll - we're looking into that part and will update here when we have more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
      hi Claudio,

We've corrected things so that dragging the Calendar-body on mobile scrolls the calendar and no longer pops the Add Event window. Clicking cells will still show that window.

The issue with the time-column is that frozen grid-bodies don't currently touch-scroll - we're looking into that part and will update here when we have more information.
      thanks for looking also into the issue with the time column, for now I can say that scrolling using the other columns is very easy and intuitive

Comment

Working...
      X