Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

strange Calendar locator

Hello, I just noticed that the locator generated for a click on a cell of a Calendar, both in day and week view, as a 'minutes' attribute which is exactly double the amount of minutes of the selected time, IE 120 for 1am, 240 for 2am and so on. Is it expected?

Definitely does not sound expected. Is there a way to see the generated locator from a Showcase sample?

Comment

oh, I forgot I've got minutesPerRow: 15, maybe in this case it's expected?

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-08-28/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-08-28)

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
        Definitely does not sound expected. Is there a way to see the generated locator from a Showcase sample?
        Hello, actually if you try to add minutesPerRow: 15, to a sample like this, https://www-demos.smartclient.com/sm...&skin=Twilight
        you'll see that clicking on 1am with the AutoTest Locator enabled will create a locator like:
        scLocator='//Calendar[ID="eventCalendar"]/weekView/body/row[label=||day3=||4||date=2024-08-29||minutes=120]/col[fieldName=day3||2||date=2024-8-27]'

while without the minutesPerRow setting, it will be:
        scLocator='//Calendar[ID="eventCalendar"]/weekView/body/row[label=||day2=||2||date=2024-08-29||minutes=60]/col[fieldName=day2||1||date=2024-8-26]'

but maybe it's expected and I don't need to worry?

Comment

Thanks Claudio - we've fixed the issue with the locators for today's builds.

Comment

I see it's fixed, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X