Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

png icons in latest Shiva build

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-09-21/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-09-21)

Hello, previously I noted this only for the menu buttons: https://forums.smartclient.com/forum...709#post273709

but it seems that there are several icons in the latest Shiva which are png instead of svg icons, for now I've seen:

- all Window button icons (close/minimize/maximize/restore)
    - eventCanvas close icon
    - ListGrid records remove icon
    - ListGrid groupIcon
    - TreeGrid opener icons

Thanks Claudio, we'll take a look today and let you know when things have been fixed.

Comment

hi Claudio - this general regression has been fixed for tomorrow's builds, dated September 23 or later.

Comment

Thanks, I see the fix using Shiva skin.

Unfortunately, I still see the problem using my custom skin based on the build from 5th of August.

The optimal solution for me would be a fix for this problem: https://forums.smartclient.com/forum...ployment/page2

so that I can update my custom skin without even bother what's changed.

Otherwise, I'll have to look for changes and do a manual update.

Comment

Originally posted by claudiobosticco View Post

Unfortunately, I still see the problem using my custom skin based on the build from 5th of August.
          I think the problem is related to this warning I see with my custom skin:

Code:
          *16:27:18.665:WARN:Media:Unknown iconSetName: svg_materialSymbols

Comment

Ah, yes, sorry about that - we've been finalizing and documenting how the StockIcons system works.

1) You can fix your issue by changing the isc.Media.useMedia() call in the load_skin for your custom Shiva skin

Code:
            // this will use the stockIcons.svg from the skin
            isc.Media.useMedia("svg");

// or, if you want a different style or weight, these will come from the dir
            // at [HELPERS]media/svg/stockIconSets

// use the same icons as the Shiva stockIcons.svg, but from the central repo - style is "outlined" if unset 
            isc.Media.useMedia("svg:400")

// heavier weight and filled style
            isc.Media.useMedia("svg:500:filled");
            2) we've now exposed and documented the StockIcons system - please scan the 13.1 docs for "StockIcon" and let us know if anything isn't clear.
            Last edited by Isomorphic; Yesterday, 22:11.

Comment

Thank you so much, it works perfectly now! I also see the new documentation, I'll look into it further as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X