Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Button text too big

Hi,

For some reason buttons have excessively large title fonts. ButtonItem are instead normal.
    no css/style has been applied.
    in other projects they behave properly.

here are the inherits:
    <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User' />
    <inherits name="com.smartgwtpower.SmartGwtPower"/>
    <inherits name="com.smartgwtpower.tools.Tools"/>
    <inherits name="com.smartgwt.RealtimeMessaging"/>
    <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtPluginBridges"/>
    <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.enterprise.EnterpriseResources"/>

Button applyButton = new Button("Apply Changes");

Thanks,
    Vittorio

Smartgwt 3.1p / 4.0d2
    Firefox 21

We can't help much if one project is behaving differently from other, identically configured projects - all we can suggest is to make sure you have run a GWT compile and cleared the browser cache.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
      We can't help much if one project is behaving differently from other, identically configured projects - all we can suggest is to make sure you have run a GWT compile and cleared the browser cache.
      Thanks, i've done that. the only issue I get in this project is the following. Maybe that's the cause. In that case, how I fix it?

DEBUG: Linking module 'drmWeb'
      TRACE: Invoking Linker Smart GWT Power Deprecated Module Warnings
      WARN: GWT modules `com.smartgwtpower.SmartGwtPower.gwt.xml', `com.smartgwtpower.SmartGwtPowerNoScript.gwt.xml', and `com.smartgwtpower.SmartGwtPowerNoTheme.gwt.xml' are deprecated. They have been replaced by their EE equivalents: `com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEE.gwt.xml', `com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEENoScript.gwt.xml', and `com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEENoTheme.gwt.xml'.
      INFO: Note: Deprecated version of SmartGWT PluginBridges module included in this project. Inherit the module 'com.smartgwt.PluginBridgesWidgets', not 'com.smartgwt.PluginBridges' or 'com.smartgwt.SmartGwtPluginBridges'

Comment

You should go ahead and update your <inherits> as indicated by that warning. We would not expect it to correct the issue you're having, but it might.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
          You should go ahead and update your <inherits> as indicated by that warning. We would not expect it to correct the issue you're having, but it might.
          Ok, I've substituted:
          <inherits name="com.smartgwtpower.SmartGwtPower"/>
          <inherits name="com.smartgwtpower.tools.Tools"/>
          with:
          <inherits name="com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEE"/>
          <inherits name="com.smartgwtee.tools.Tools"/>
          but, you are right, it didn't fix the issue.
          And most strangely, it did not remove the deprecated warning.

Thanks,
          Vittorio

Comment

That could result if you changed your .gwt.xml file but did not runa GWT compile.

Comment

Working...
            X