Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DateTimeItem DateChooser "Apply" buttong not functioning

Dear forum admin and members,

I am using SmartClient Version: v9.0p_2013-07-12/LGPL Deployment (built 2013-07-12) to do testing on the new DateTimeItem picker feature.

I have found that while experimenting with the datetime item, I notice that changes aren't registered as expected especially when changes are done on time selection. My test use case as below:
    1) Click on the date chooser to open up the dialog.
    2) Choose to change the hours field.
    3) Please the "Apply" button at the bottom right which closes the date picker but it seems that the datetime itself is not updated. The changed event is also not triggered.

The lightly modified code from feature explorer below:

Code:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
        ID: "dateForm",
        numCols: 4,    
        width: 600,
        fields: [
            {name:"pickListDate", title:"PickList Date", type:"date", change:"dateLabel.setContents(value)"},
            {name:"directInputDate", title:"Direct Input Date", type:"datetime",
               selectorFormat : 'YMD', useTextField:false, change:"dateLabel.setContents(value)"}
        ]
    });

isc.Label.create({
            ID: "dateLabel",
            top: 40,
            left: 100,
            width: 400
    });

dateLabel.setContents(dateForm.getValue('pickListDate'));
    To make the datetime item even more robust, I would like to suggest when useTextField property is set to false, there should be a way to see the time value even if it is just a static text.

Thanks for the report - this is fixed in 9.0 and 9.1 in builds dated July 18 and later

Comment

Working...
    X