Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

9.1d: javascript error when creating new event

Hi,
    First thanks for solving the other topics, will try them out shortly.

Another thing I noticed is a javascript error in the Calendar.sizeEventWindow method when I add a new event for the first time. The strange thing is that it does not happen the second time when I create a new event in the editor. I use a custom editor but in the end just call addEvent on the calendar.

See the attached screenshot of the chrome debugger for the stacktrace and location. The props variable is undefined because it seems that the event._overlapProps are not set. I remember that you mentioned that there was a known issue with something with overlaps. But wanted to mention it anyway to you.

gr. Martin
    Attached Files

Thanks for the info - we've fixed this one for tomorrow's build - any other Calendar issues should also be addressed in the coming days.

We note another edge case, which is now listed for repair - when clicking to create a new event in an area that would cause it to initially overlap other events, the overlap calculation is not running at the correct time (just pick it up and drop it again to see the calculation run).

Comment

Working...
    X