Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

10d: comboboxitem, picklist filtering, stops after first character

Hi,
    I am testing the 10d build for the latest calendar changes. The performance is much better than the 9.1d calendar, great to see that.

One thing I noticed however with the 10d build of today is that the comboboxitem/picklist stops filtering/updating the picklist after the first character I type. So the first character I type opens the picklist and filters it, subsequent characters I type do not result in subsequent refreshes of the picklist. The textbox shows the value I enter.

After some debugging it seems that it has something to do with the suppresssave variable in the _updateValue function. It is set to true after the first filters, it seems:
    Code:
        _updateValue : function (value, forceSave) {   
            var suppressSave = (!forceSave &&
                                !this._valuePicked &&
                                (this.addUnknownValues == false ||
                                 // if addUnknownValues is true, we don't want clicking on a pickList
                                 // item to fire the changed() event (because clicking on a pickList
                                 // first blurs the data element, causing _updateValue() to be called).
                                 this._isPickListVisible()));
    In my case addUnknownValues = true and forceSave is false. The _updateValue is called from formItem.updateValue.

When I force suppressSave to false the filtering works correct.

I am using client side datasources.

gr. Martin

This is assigned to an engineer to be looked at - we'll update here when we have more information

Comment

A change has been made to address this issue. Please try the next nightly build, dated Dec 2 or above

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Thanks, this now works fine!

gr. Martin

Comment

Working...
        X