Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem in TimeItem and formatEditorValue

In 10.0d if I define a TimeItem with "useTextField: true", when I change the value, it never passes through "formatEditorValue", so I have not way of convert this item's data value to a text value for display in this item's text field.

In the past it worked fine. Here it is a video showing how it worked before and how it's broken now:

http://screencast.com/t/iXEc7nUwbuO

Thanks

Rather than a video, what we really need is just code to reproduce the problem, your full version, and what browser(s) this happens on (in other words, the usual).

Comment

All browsers, 2014-03-05 10.0d nightly.

Add this code

Code:
      isc.TimeItem.addProperties({
        parseEditorValue: function (value, form, item) {
          console.log('parseEditorValue: ' + value);
          return value;
        },

// Convert this item's data value to a text value for display in this item's text field
        formatEditorValue: function (value, record, form, item) {
          console.log('formatEditorValue: ' + value);
          return value;
        }
      });
      to the beginning of
      Code:
      http://localhost:8080/isomorphic/system/reference/SmartClient_Explorer.html#timeItem
      in the "timeItem.js" tab (the second tab).

The push "Try it".

If you open the developer console, you can notice that the "formatEditorValue" never is fired when you play with the Time #1 input values.

Now if you do the same thing in a 8.3d version, the "formatEditorValue" is fired.

Thanks.
      Last edited by martintaal; 5 Mar 2014, 10:35.

Comment

Hi Martin
        We just wanted to follow up and let you know we see the problem, and this is being worked on.

We'll let you know when we have a solution for you

Regards
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Ok - we've made some changes to address this issue. Please try the next nightly build (dated March 11 or above), 10.0d or 9.1p branch

Regards
          Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
          X