Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

problem with ListGrid.alwaysShowEditors

Hi,

I am using 9.1p LGP 2014-04-19 and have problems with ListGrid.alwaysShowEditors = true.

When ListGrid needs to be redrawn/resized (when a member is being shown in the same VLayout as ListGrid) I got error in ISC_Grids.js on line 37413: Cannot read property 'getItems' of null

We are experiencing the exact same issue with version v10.0p_2015-12-02/Pro Deployment (built 2015-12-02). Any suggestions from anyone as to how this can be fixed?

Comment

You're a year of patches out of date, not to mention the minor version update you could also do.

Comment

Well aware of that. Not really up to me to do the update, but it sure would help my push to do so if you could verify that this issue is fixed in the current version.
        Last edited by efisch; 15 Dec 2016, 13:02.

Comment

See the FAQ - make sure when posting that you have checked whether the problem is reproducible for you in the latest patched version, then provide a way to reproduce the issue.

You've done neither (the OP was at least up to date; but again, no repro instructions..).

Comment

Working...
          X