Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

dateItem doesn't show value in form with canEdit=false & readOnlyDisplay=static

SmartClient Version: v10.0d_2014-09-02/EVAL Development Only (expires 2014.11.01_12.51.36) Licensed to: Isomorphic Software (#ISC_EVAL_NIGHTLY)
    SmartClient Version: v10.0d_2014-09-04/EVAL Development Only (expires 2014.11.03_07.45.29) Licensed to: Isomorphic Software (#ISC_EVAL_NIGHTLY)

SmartClient Version: v9.1p_2014-09-07/PowerEdition Development Only (built 2014-09-07)

Chrome, Safari

please modify the #dateItem sample like this:

Code:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
        ID: "dateForm",
        numCols: 4,    canEdit:false, readOnlyDisplay:"static",
        width: 600,
        fields: [
            {name:"pickListDate", title:"PickList Date", type:"date", change:"dateLabel.setContents(value)"},
            {name:"directInputDate", title:"Direct Input Date", type:"date", useTextField:true, defaultValue:new Date()}
        ]
    });
    you'll see that the value for the 'directInputDate' item doesn't show

If I add canEdit:false, readOnlyDisplay:"static", to the 'directInputDate' item, then the value show up. But actually the appearance is more similar to that of the 'readOnly' ReadOnlyDisplayAppearance than that of a StaticTextItem
    Last edited by claudiobosticco; 8 Sep 2014, 02:49.

This has been fixed for builds dated September 19 and later.

Comment

verified, thank you very much.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't verify the other little visual glitch, which I mentioned in the bottom of my first post.

Please try this modified test case:
        Code:
        isc.DynamicForm.create({
            ID: "dateForm",
            numCols: 4,  
            width: 600,
            fields: [
                {name:"pickListDate", title:"PickList Date", type:"date", change:"dateLabel.setContents(value)"},
                {
                  name:"directInputDate", title:"Direct Input Date", type:"date", useTextField:true, defaultValue:new Date(),
                  canEdit: false, readOnlyDisplay: "static"
                }
            ]
        });
        You'll see that the appearance is more similar to that of the 'readOnly' ReadOnlyDisplayAppearance than that of a StaticTextItem

Comment

Ok, we've fixed that for builds dated October 17 and later

Comment

SmartClient Version: v10.0p_2014-10-18/EVAL Development Only (expires 2014.12.17_14.26.18) Licensed to: Isomorphic Software (#ISC_EVAL_NIGHTLY)

verified, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X