Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ComboBox component is missing Border box in Mozilla Firefox

Hello,

I upgraded Smart client libraries to version 10.0 from version 8.2 in our application. However after the upgrade I notice the ComboBox is not showing the Border which doesn't look good on the UI on Firefox, the same looks fine on IE. Below are the details

We have a Form Item in which the editor type
    editorType: "ComboBox"
    Constructor we use is : ComboBoxItem

Refer to the attachments captured on both IE and Firefox

The Issue: The border for the ComboBox is not appearing clearly in FireFox

I use the following CSS style for this item

.selectItemText,
    .selectItemTextError {
    font-family: Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif;
    font-size: 11px;
    margin: 2px;
    }

The UI looks good for all other components except ComboBox Items and this issue is seen only in Firefox (version 38.0.1).

This issue was not seen when we were using Smartclient libraries version 8.2

Please investigate this and provide us the fix ASAP

Regards,
    Harish
    Attached Files

We can see this and we'll take a look - but just to note this is your second issue that comes from using an obsolete skin which is also slowing down your application and making it look less modern.

In your other thread you referred to having to "re-write the code". From your screenshots it's clear you haven't heavily customized your skin, so it doesn't actually work this way - if you just change the skin you're including, few if any updates to application-specific appearance settings should be required.

Comment

This is a manifestation of the same issue reported here.

We've made a change to resolve this issue (will be present in the next nightly build (June 5) and above.

Note that due to cacheing settings, which are typically aggressive for the skin files, you may not see the fix show up right away. You can clear your browser cache to ensure you pick up the latest skin files, or you can reiterate the change in your application code by adding the following line:
      Code:
      isc.ComboBoxItem.addProperties({textBoxStyle:"textItem"});
      Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
      X